Friday, June 1, 2007

Spectator

miself has been devoid of the sensible lucrative affirmations of courtship for the pleasure of freedom from oppression, not an excuse, but what opulence. Call it self inflicted insurgence on my dopamine s, for freedom of expression reigns.


Devoid of stimulation or aware of simulation...righteousness of emergence or body's constitutional requirements...anyways i have to evolve. But realization-ally , we will evolve...to a greater you, to a better me, to a patient patent of simplicity- personified us. I stand again there where i stood always...regression destroyed, aggression kept subtle, my impression of your inspiration is becoming a distinct analogy of all my impressions of kind put together. Where have you been all this long my sens-ation!

So bewildered by my muse of simplicity that every single aspect of you becomes enthralling. call it a simple life or simpler existence or simplest exuberance of your thoughts,former or latter or even later, my adoration for you seems to going to get greater...my rickety sense perception may not always keep up to your magnifience, but it is just miself and the lord of inception. Had to stop to start, had to start to stay at heart.

For the love of hope left in this world, i am hopeful now, for the want of your affection, i am alive again now.

No comments: