Friday, June 1, 2007

in the groove


back in the groove
back to my roots,

feeling a little shrewd
after i got a little screwd

for after every dusk is dawn
for as after every failure is the uprising

for after every week end is the week day
for every week day is back to the groove

back to business, back to energy
back to life, back to soberness

i stopped myself for blaming the weekends
for i just figured out that, it's just me

the more i want to stay me every weekend
the more this world pushes me to the edge

i wont be able to say if my sub consciouls builds it up for me
or if i am destined to be in and out of grooves

substantial rhetoric of my peace on self
i give peace out of myself now

for i learn the ways of the world anywhich ways,
give unto thee that you take un-from

everyone said the same thing in their own words,
i give unto after i take unfrom,

my consciouss, my sub, my super, all bow down to you
for you will always be my inspiration to the beyond...!

No comments: