Friday, June 1, 2007

Essential


to this eternal face of innocence i render my guild of emotions, thoughts, feelings, serenity, soul. A moment of bliss for complete madness ever after is agreeable to me now.

i have come to terms with life emanating from your very elegance, your cute looks, your locks, your divinity in those deep deep eyes...seems like i m not so better off after all knowing you not around. and these terms are dictating me now. should i listen or should i not...what dilemma...i can die waiting, and when i do, take me in your arms just one time...just one time..will you do that!

tender as a fresh flower, fragile as a butter-fly, i am all but a fool every time i lay-by, lay-by your side, watching your innocent face, and as you breathe life in and out of me, every single breath, you leave me better off now. sighing but still not getting enough of you. every time i touch your lips, i never want to be parted again from the tenderness, lock locked and so comfortable in your radiant vivid presence, we can start a fire!

No comments: