Friday, June 1, 2007

My HopelessNest

My HopelessNest

The realm of under-stand is a broader avenue to the hearts and minds of my fellow middle men, the not so ordinary and the not so extra ordinary.

Today i write this blog with a genuine interest in relating to my own self the innumerable ways by which one can connect to his own middle self, the conscious one with a sheer heart of meditative count...a pulse of intense but loose flow of the loveons, impulses of the intermediary kind, dedication of a knowledge seeker, vision of a fundamentalist, and with the spirit of a soaring non-hierarchial self grounded bliss inducted person.

In this search for the sublime spot light, my middle man is in constant inter action with the tumultuous thoughts wavering through the web of the indigenous community, trying to grasp what is it that makes this mundane but down to reality innumerablia what it is. The fight to differentiate myself from the contemporary will last for as long as i will remain myself, but the add-ons to myself with options of flexibility towards the bow-somic cosmo-politia are numbered so few in their initiatives that an amateur gardner regarded a desert rose hard to find.But then this very gardner grew it of his sheer imaginative tendencies for a mirage in a desert is a commonly occuring phenomena and it is indeed all about the excepted norms.

The fight differentiation ends with myself as much natural as myself.

In it's own sense gratification and of the good world and of the samartan civilization, i am in a melange irrevocable and insensitive to my natural instinct...now if this is good and against my forced will to accept the way things are around me and label them as right or wrong as per the thoughts of the emminent-aries...here i come to you as a man with thoughtful inclination towards you and me. Towards us of which i am but a step one closer to you.

Hold my hand and show me how we are going to work this burden out together, for i am lost without the fear of the end. If this is the end to a usual me in pursuit of the unknown and the extra ordinary..than i am lying in wait for the extra ordinary to come to me this time around. The sense gratification is in the common and mutual interest of my contribution to the new world order, lest i start fearing the end again.

After my vacation last year to India, i have acquired this responsibile me so carelessly that, carelessness and hopelessness are the new and improved me. Or rather the new ingridients of a better me.

This new way of being accepted is acceptable to me, and seems like it is to others too...i have forgotten all my mono-logical interests with a fine morning that brought so much light throught the window that, i realized i am back in the land where the sun shines all the time.

This is the after effect of a non-illuminati experience laced with a lot of travel and learnings from people so innocent and self-involved, they have given up on the thoughts of bring about a change of any contributory manner. My peace rests with them and I belong myself one more time to the bossom of destiny with no intention what so ever to the time and space distribution. It's these people who i met and from who i understood that life is not but one puzzle that can only be solved with patience and lots of food ;)

Of imminence to these people i enthrust my distant presence...to their simplicity i ensure my continued learnings, to their love i agree equivocally with all my genre differences and inner cultural similarities.

For who behold me from them now, as who behold them from telling me now...To who beholds who anymore now... for i am feeling totally hopeless.

No comments: