Friday, June 1, 2007

Reign of Reina

Reign of Reina
Welcome to the new regime
this is an absolutely new order

An order of the afficionada
i am to be the captive, i am to be the liberator
a captive liberator

essential as a breath, tough as a wrecked
i look unto the skies to bemuse my freak

the freak in me is unleashed to you
the freak in me was unleashed by you

now you say you are going to ride me
and i say i am going to abide mi

mi abstinence has never been so extreme
the extremism always looked from inside of me

now i look out for ways to find
my acquaintances, are no more in my mind

solitary thoughts of my bewilderment have beguiled me
for much lay outside the realm of extremism that i love now

the momentum of life seems way too pleasing
the reign of mi reina is ever so leasing

lend me all your glory, lend me all your charismatic powers
for i am out to reach the heights of azure allure!

pristine as this thought, subtle as this moment
i bow to my confines, for continuance in thee...

No comments: