Friday, June 1, 2007

C.S.I - crimson summer interests


in the mist of the heat, in the mist of the summer
there is a new hope, there is a wonder

she makes me forget all the agony, all the pain
her very thoughts light up the summer lames

she rushes through my every drop of blood like quick silver
i behold my interests within red's now

if connect is what understand of is to
she is as far as my understanding wants to go, my connection wants to go

this would have been another summer in disdain, waiting for the rain
but her name in itself is as cooling as an island for the wrecked

thoughts run wild, thoughts run deep, thoughts never run out of my meril streep
it's easy to run and alright to hide, but my summer cliches are all but beguiled

her charm is mystic, her aura is pleasant
i behold all of you in every moment of this pristine heat

let your forgiveness smile on my ignorance and stupidity
for i have never felt so acutely aware of wanting a treasure like you

i would like to stand under the cascade of cool flow of your hair
i would like to wrap myself around the towering persona of your innocence
i would like to feel the aum like mystic vibrations of your body


just for one special reason, come this season, my crimson sweet rose, full of fragrance, full of colors of joy, you paint my summer interests so vividly in color, i long for you more than ever...!

No comments: