Saturday, June 2, 2007

Mushroom Soup for Mind



Today i not only feel different,but i also see differently, see through the eyes of a backbencher, totally lost in his own world, irrespective and uninterested in the unfolding saga that the rest of my compatriots are so diligently participative about. For the path i walk needs me to get a view of things at the last thought point, a point from where, if only asked for, can someone as passive as me can relate his words to, for the process of watching and listening and learning for me only stops when i am interrupted. My wanderings may be way beyond the saga of life, but my involvement in things are just as deep as a lion watching its prey with the attention and detail and measuring his distance from the situation where it will be soon the dominant pilot, or responsible for having called upon...to exert his prominence.

An amateur learner, an enthusiastic observer and a keen doer of the routine. With virtues like these, which are out of the ordinary for the thinker, are responsible for the thoughful to live a life with persistent deliverance of his duties while still being able to be on the back bench. A passive state of mind, or a passive personality, as a good friend had told me recently, i was not taken back by her comments, as i during my course of learning life, have pondered upon situations, which have allowed me to take total control of things by sheer nature of love and the level of excitement and enthusiasm that comes naturally from within me. But the passiveness has stuck with me for since i have decided to be a keep observer and a person who likes to listen to watch more than be in the forefront of action.This has started to give me a lot of time to do a recall on if a situation had been called for by me from recent times. i no more seem to be interested in the falling of situations in place for me to understand, all i seem to be interested in is how accurately have i predicted the comming of a situation. The clairvoyant eye is looking for signs of comfirmances and the real eye is giving glances of presence with the around, knowing the importance of mutual visionary science. We see together on a situation, we may see two different perspectives. An optimist and a pessimist. A believer and an alchemist, a mystic and a scientific, a futuristic and a retrograde, a leader and a follower, a rebel and a contemporary. Never thought just two people can be so much fun...just one situation can teach you so much.

A human mind is a conceiver of all his deeds, and his non dominant palm shows the destiny he was born with and his dominant palm shows the way he has taken his destiny and his course of action all along to do what he has done to be what he is at any stage in life. These signs are electro magnetic lines created by the brain on the palm and can tell much about a persons past, his present and his future life. A mindful gist to sum up the less than 10% of bran that an average human uses to get through life with ease. Pretty brainy aih! The hand thus becomes very important for a person to shape his own luck. Everybody's destiny lies in his own hands, as long as he is a believer in it. Otherwise its the alchemists head. I am a mix of both, and still passive, can you believe that!

My fascination of holding hands has led my new interest to stages and phases where, now i can even hold a persons hands, and by feeling the temperature and softness of their hands, can tell what behold for them in the near and distant future. The time lines are so clearly marked on a persons hands that some facts are hard to miss, yet there are some hands that i have seen that totally beat the odds of cheiromancy. Thre is one such hand i have recently seen, it was of a lady, she was 40 years old, and her life line was cut in half and discontinued for her to be living at the age she was living. I still have not concluded on this instance with any of my reference from various knowledge sources as to how this is possible. This is where i understood that no matter how much you learn from texts, on practical applications,there are a lot more exceptions that one can think of. Now its just these exceptions that interest me. I want to meet people who are exceptionally something. A last of their own breed. People with genuine takes on life. Who are bent on exploring the world around them in their own style. Every time i hold a hand of such a special person, the contagion of his warmth readily travels through my body to tell me so much about the person without have to have spoken a word...not that i am that good at just picking hands without a word, but its really not that tough. In fact, nothing is tough as long as the going is on admirable basis only ;)

So this whole thing about the mind, and feeding it with thoughts of admiration and of people who are exceptional somethings, has been keeping me busy all through my times in silent contemplations...i do not find myself bored anymore. At least not as easily as i used to be earlier. The mind garden of carefully selected and well tended roses has made its home with me, the essence of which devours my senses 24/7.

They say, if one has had a physical relationship with someone, his mind is psychically connected to this person for a period of 15 years. Isn't that quite amazing. I would never believe in one night stands anymore. But it is only true again, if you are at least using an above average 3% of your brains capacity. Or all my one night stands would keep comming back to me on regular intervals of psychic callings, lol. Not that i do not try, its just that, i really dont know how much % of my brain capacity is being used when my heart is at work. An irony, but is true. The severed heart/head connection. Or maybe one needs to rightfully elevate himself to a certain point beyond which it truly doesn't matter, love is seeming oozing from his heart and his head. This thought pattern will perform a role reversal as i start giving more of my heart to the logic in life and more of my head to the feelings that surround.... Till than, in total appreciation of the behaviorial contra-diction.

1 comment:

IvoryIllusion said...

I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR BLOG! I'VE BOOK MARKED IT!
i'll come back to it and read it all!
I love to learn things related to mind and hidden human powers... plus you have a lot of great emotional stuff! <3

keep writing and posting and i'll keep reading!
Thanks once more for commenting on my page ^___^