Friday, June 1, 2007

Method Man on a flying stomp!!!

Method man on a Flying Stomp!

Somebody get the earth off my feet...
Somebody get the sky over my head!

An absolute turn around of space and time...
Wondering what it would be like to stay alive...

Getting pulled apart with my feet still grounded
My mind is flying my soul surrounded...

Extreme is the word and i feel it in me now,
i feel so real...i feel so free now.

the rhythm of beauty and the harmonious incidence
i think of everything without any diligence.

off the qualms of my gravity central...
a piece of me is waiting to be ethereal.

a wishful thought of great prominence
is it possible to stay without your evanesence

torn in my struggle to escape your spell
i thought hell was only when gravity would compel.

i feel my feet so strong on the ground
my head is equivocal to the plan i profound

the virtual flight is just in my head
how do i separate the land from my shed

Bedazzled i pay a tribute to my muse...
I will after all leave a piece to your amuse

No comments: