Saturday, November 24, 2007

Oblivious Charm


Captive in the might of your compassion
I surrender my obligations mundane

A thought of an expansive kind
Beats all that that my eye can find

The inertia of time and time
make a spontaneous rhythm divine

The splendid of the thoughtful expanse
sometimes wildered by my incomprehensible advance

The loss of consciousness to the space it belongs
The void is noting the emptiness it longs

The expanses of a myriad mind
in its rhetoric of a different kind

Take you to the infinte by thy hand
where the twinkle of your eyes will re define
the expanse of your own mind to an undivided sublime

Stretched by space and painted by time
the haven of bliss, what, you are not even mine?

Behold thy senses and let gratification unbind
the expanse of thought in your forgetful mind.

Relentlessly i pursue the light in my heist...
where stars seek the source right down into your chaste.
Lost in time for a cause, it rekindles...
the expanse of your mind, and all that it finds.

In my own void i look to the skies...
forever there lies the mist of your eyes!

I have been searching in vain the answers to you
the question still remains, how can i make do...
The magic you share with the stars of your guild
forgiveness, be mine forever... until forever is filled.

No comments: