Saturday, November 14, 2015

A light without its dark!!!

 My 100th blog post..please do read and comment..thanks!

A light without its dark!!!

A photon's journey from its inter vibratory states is transmutable...
A view on light in transition from its brilliance to flickering brilliance through it's inter vibratory phases..

Transitory encounters with the darker greens on the negative side of the vibratory spectrum lie the invisible and unsung heroes..
As they say there is light on the other side of the dark tunnel... Technically i think it's the light trying to penetrate the darkness but unable to do so

So to contemplate that light is incremental in itself without any darkness does not quite fit well for the darkness is not the absence of light.. It is an existence in its own realm..and has its own complex nature which is least understood to many

How less I know about the darkness that compliments our photonic heroes are as retrograding as these little pockets of light energies themselves but that is not my interest in knowing here..

It is the relatively of the darkness and the dance in its own essence that has the light bound to it ...that's most intriguing to me..what would it be,  I think..of the light, had there been no darkness for us to conceive it apart from

Complimentary or not the darkness never seizes to exist.. Throwing my knowledge to a limitless wonder on how little I  know about the matter that hides most of my inner consciousness and the outer unparalleled universe at large...

Yet the inter vibratory photons or packets of light energy keep a momentum going that seem quite linear in nature given how i see the light, from the moment it left the sun to 8 minutes after we usually see it...

And in this transit and within its own transitory motion..a photon or packet of light creates a parallel existence by recreating every real aspect that light materialises on its journey to earth and rematerialized them as I begin to perceive this play...so much for not seeing the unseen

So I remain as mere recipient of transitory states of light with single helical  perceptions of the wave motion..receiving incomplete packets of information emitted from a source that too back in time...and so oscillating between the past and an unforeseeable presents of time..

This makes me think of my very perception of time from the moment the packets i visualise through my constantly analysing senses and conceptualising mind..to the consistent viel that nature chooses to hide itself from me by playing a sort of hide and seek ..what is called Maya..playing with my senses in gratification, keeping me working away from my ultimate soul goal of nirvana or state of bliss

So if the time as I know in its passing were to be defined by the blink of an eye in perception of light... The darkness that keeps the blink functional is very essential too I guess

So what If it is the absence of light.. Darkness is how our brains works too.. in differentiating when it should be working and when not..

When so much is riding on the fact that light has to be supported by darkness...why is darkness the least known to me... Be it in my mind or out of my mind.

The riddle of nature is forever mesmerising to my soul...for I wonder, if my nature is connected with the nature around than does it exist in parallels too..Reverberating in its existence, every vibratory visible physical  state

..if yes than  is there another me somewhere in the ethereal nether world that's constantly looking down around or up to its in between state...

playing its part in the larger play of Maya super consciously..away from the light..in the darker spectrum of the negative greens and other invisible and inconceivable planes..

I wonder if there is any light without it's dark or the other way around...

Either ways it's only fair I keep on wondering looking for answers...if the
 Phrase there's only so much that meets our eyes is true...I look yonder..deeper and wider ..to learn n know more about life's mysteries..

hoping one day I will know the answers..if not all..at least some of them to rest my mind in peace on my vibratory counterparts and stay Celeste in the knowing.

No comments: