Saturday, April 6, 2013

Universe in my eye?




When I see my world in my eye...
I don't know if it's reality or if it's a heavenly dream.

I know every cell in my body is made of stardust...
and all that i see and all that i feel is part of this multiverse.

The lustrous lights travel from stars of distant galaxies...
To reunite with my body and soul as if it were a part of me from times unknown.


These heavenly lights travel billions of light years from the depths of unexplored spaces...
These sacred photons that bring to me fractal geometric visualizations.

Oh brilliant lights! Do you see a reflection of my world, through your lustre, in my eyes?
This is where my present meets my past and my future, in sojourn, on a transitory delight.

Reflect your stellar lights on the collective consciousness of Mother Earth as she rests awaken to time ...cradling her childful souls.
Welcome Oh Universe!  Catch glimpses of your own existence in my Mother's timeless eyes, In her vision resides my soul and in her sight dwell tell tales of my Life!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it :)

Ravi Dhar said...

Thank you :) it's misterious..this myriad universe n it's space n it's....time:)