Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Muse to Beauty...No reasons for Happiness




It is a Muse how Nature Pretends to concede in Transition..
This tales is about The Beauty that's at it's conceiving Best.

When I see my Reflection in the Mirror what is it that I See?
My eyes..and what they see...the beauty that my soul emanates forever.

In an awe struck intensity I am caught.. in a Moment of relief I am freed..
The emptying of my limitations become an act in effervescence,in continuity and always flowing.

I start to observe my uninhibited soul as a world traveler stuck in a Sandstorm..
Where a Mirage even thought an illusion gives signs of a great Hope to Survive.

My Mirage today..my own reflection in the mirror.. threw across me quite a surprise...
As it gave me a sneak peak into my own surmising reasons to believe..

What my eyes see meets what my Soul Is... half way at this point,
With a travesty unclaimed...with no regulated reason or any rituals that anoint.

The distance between my perceiving reflections... right from the heart of my soul's heart..
Beauty Is caught in a moment of reflection...no one else's thought could ever behold..hearts of heart

The nature of an intended act and the intention of a known observer could always be predetermined by a set
selection of ones choices...
But I still find myself wondering what coincidences are struck out of..and how really beautiful I am... as my own reflection..and in my own voices!

No comments: