Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ConFound

The elusive charm of a Tempest, sweepingmultitudes of a sense...
coordinated well in the flow, but lost by your shimmering glow...
wavery in my thoughts, of the lost soberity that i begot.

A tempest of beauty, a joy to my eyes...
sweep across my mind...everything that you beguile.

Essential in beauty and existential in my arms!
the serenity in your eyes, that got me back my calm.

For what more can i loose that that I can find...
the mysttic on this blanc is a stranger to my kind.

Struck by wonder i seek thy fine..beauty of the locks
..am I braided or entwined?

Found my words in a paradox undefined..
the weaver of dreams creating an aura inclined....to the callous of thy shine...
did you ever wreck a mirage so divine?

Ardent in grace and thoughtful in time
together in play on a merciless sublime...

do i ask for my senses or do i ask for your time...
the former won't agree till the latter is mine.

Senses i have lost in times of change....
will never know if i can be ever so insane again.

In sane remained my sanity...
lost were my thoughts....

The tempest arose a clarity....
............
,..........
Believe It or Not!

No comments: