Thursday, December 24, 2015

Serenity Juxtaposed

Of nature and its infinite void I speak
Of the nature of infinitism I beseek

Of the limited perplexes I seek borned
Of staggered paths i see unite crisscrossed

Of inter transmitorry vibes I combine
Of grand gestures that I divide

Of regulating norms in synchrony I challenge
Of spatiating fractals I seek but don't find

Of serenity and calm I state my mind
Of trying to mark the stark I divide

Of regression in discomfort I confide
Of never too submissive thoughts I chide

Of the simplicit nods that I revise
Of the melancholic odds I so prize

Of curative halves I imbibe
Of reclusive stats I mesmerize

Of serenity ànd calm I state my mind
Of trying to mark the stark I divde

Of the limited dye in which I express my dive
Of the makeshift patterns I identify

Off the surface of serenity I ply
Juxtaposed in intrigue that just won't comply

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this one....brilliant!